During our trip to Madrid, we spend 3 nights at Petit Palace San Bernardo.
What I liked
- A very good location af walking distance of the most important attractions in the city.
- The people at the reception are very friendly and helpful. And you can have free water, coffee and tea at the reception
- Nice rooms with a fantastic shower and nice little details such as some toiletries and candy on the bed :). There is also a safe and a minibar with some drinks.
- An amazing breakfast with smoothies, juices, fresh fruit, yoghurt, pastries, eggs, …
What I didn´t like
- The rooms were a little bit noisy but that is understandable since we are in the city center.
- There wasn’t a bar to enjoy a drink in the evening. But there are more than enough alternatives for this in the neighbourhood
Petit Palace San Bernardo is the perfect hotel for exploring Madrid. I really loved the nice rooms and the amazing breakfast that was served every morning.
Book a room at Petit Palace San Bernardo here